Friday, November 6, 2009

Here to PLEASE

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

Come freely, go safely, and leave some of the happiness you bring. I am Transylvanian, and I bid you welcome.

Although blogs about video games are not quite in the few and far between category, I've wanted to do this for a long time,because every now and then I end uo with thoughts and impressions that I would like to share about video games. Hailing from Transylvania, a part of Romania(which is in Eastern Europe, duh!, get it? get it? ), the life of gamers was, and sometimes still is different than in the rest of the world.

What can you expect: well, pretty much anything involving games, retro stuff, abandonware nostalgia, but also discussions about new, and recent games.

I'd like to add that I own the following platforms: PC (though it's very dated, and then some) A PS2, A PSP(phat, cause I like the cushion for the pushin') and an Xbox360(Arcade, so no HDD ).

That's about it for now, thanks for your interest. Hope to see you herer again soon.

P.S. The cake is a lie :)

1 comment:

  1. Good too have something to follow...as I am so far, but so close.te iubesc
    your sister
    LĂ©nia

    ReplyDelete